Ether is Delighted to Onboard Cyber Security Veteran Maruf Ahmed as a Principle
Maruf Ahmed is a highly skilled and experienced information security and project management professional. He holds the CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), and PMP (Project Management Professional) certifications.
Maruf has over 10 years of experience in the IT industry, with a focus on information security and project management. He has worked on a variety of projects, including security assessments, penetration testing, and risk management. He has also managed the implementation of security solutions and processes.
Maruf is passionate about helping organizations improve their security posture. He is also a strong advocate for security awareness and training. He is a frequent speaker at industry events and has published articles on a variety of security topics.
In addition to his technical skills, Maruf is also an excellent communicator and team player. He is able to work effectively with people at all levels of an organization to achieve common goals.
Skills and Expertise:
- Information security assessments, penetration testing, and risk management
- Implementation of security solutions and processes
- Security awareness and training
- Project management
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate